The class to overcome weak points and learn new techniques.
Wanting to get some professional instruction and critique with your aim? Maybe you're shooting too far up/down/left/right and need to improve your accuracy? Or perhaps you need help with something else?
The main goal of this course is to help you become more competent through application and real-time training. You can use this private instruction time on a variety of things that you wish to address. This class does not replace basic handgun training; see our Handgun 101 for that, but can be catered around your experience and level of knowledge.
Unlike our other courses, our shooting time will take place at the Wyoming Antelope Club. Remember to bring your own firearm, ammo, and safety gear.
- One-on-One Course Total: $65.00/hour + $15 range fee.
- Audience: For those wanting customized training.
- At least 21 years old.
- If underage they must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Basic understanding of firearm safety and handling.
- Pants are preferred. DO NOT wear low cut tops, tank tops, or open-toed shoes. Hot brass will be ejected from the firearm.
- A valid form of ID
- Safety gear
- Firearm and safety gear may be rented. Otherwise no gear, firearm or ammo is provided.
- Directly to the Wyoming Antelope Club.
If you are interested in booking time with an instructor, visit us in-shop or call 727.304.4443