Intermediate Handgun Class
Enhancing proficiency with your handgun and improving shooting skills with this course is your step two.
This next course will go over additional safe management of your handgun, understanding lands and grooves, velocity, and twists. You will also build upon shooting fundamentals which will consist of refining sight alignment and picture, practicing dominant eye exercises, breath control, and improving your trigger control. You can also expect your shooting to improve with follow-up shots, target acquisition, and shooting at various distances.
Our instruction will help you become even more confident all-around as a shooter, teaching you important information for both casual shooters and those wanting to better protect themselves or others.
- Intermediate Handgun Course Total: $149.00
- Audience: For those who want to improve their shooting skills and build upon shooting fundamentals.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- At least 21 years old.
- If underage they must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Must have completed Mad Dog Armory's Beginner Handgun class or have proof of prior pistol training.
- Pants are preferred. DO NOT wear low cut tops, tank tops, or open-toed shoes. Hot brass will be ejected from the firearm.
- A valid form of ID
- Handgun (may be rented)
- At least 100 rnds of target ammunition
- Safety gear (may be rented)
- No gear, firearm or ammo is provided. But firearm and safety gear may be rented.
- Directly to the Wyoming Antelope Club.