Situational Awareness Seminar
Life training to take with you, with or without a weapon.
Knowing how to handle a firearm is only one part of survival in life or death. In fact, any self defense weapon will only get you so far if you are not trained on how to react and prepare before, during and after a situation has occurred. There may also be times when you do not have some type of weapon or deterrent to defend yourselves. What then? Irregardless of age or gender, you can still survive in a situation that puts you in a disadvantage. The solution is learning what to do even while your fight or flight response starts to kick in. Seniors, adults, teens and even kids will all learn something valuable in this three hour seminar.
Situational Awareness covers:
- OODA Loop (Observe, Orient, Decide, Act). Rapid decision-making processes.
- States of awareness. Fear and fear management.
- Personal protection tactics. Everyday carry items that may save your life.
- Use of force tactics. Tools you can use to your advantage.
Home Security/Active Shooter covers:
- How do I secure my home from invasion. What is a safe room?
- Should I clear my house? Home Security Plans.
- What is the best personal protection firearm? What to do in an active shooter situation.
- Is “Run Hide Fight” the correct thing? What if someone breaks into my house.
- Situational Awareness Seminar Total: $30.00 or $25.00 for multiple people. Discount is applied automatically.
- Audience: For those who want to be safer and prepared in any private or public setting.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- At least 21 years old.
- If underage they must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Casual attire is acceptable.
- A valid form of ID.
- Directly to Mad Dog Armory.