Advanced Handgun Course
Be ready to move and shoot. You will do plenty of it.
Challenge yourself in taking your skills to the next level with this exclusive Mad Dog Armory handgun course, as you are put through the most involved training to test your abilities and knowledge. This course is four hours long, which consists of live-fire range time at an outdoor range off site. Practical exercises include drawing from a holster / re-holstering, moving and shooting, magazine changes during drills, 5x5 drills, simple barrier courses in two stages, and much more.
We are so confident that you will agree that this is the best course in the Bay, that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. These classes are a low students to instructor ratio and spots are filling up fast!
This is an advanced class and as such, you must have taken the Mad Dog’s Defensive Handgun class before booking this class. Or, you can participate in a pre-qual with an associate prior to this course.
Here, have a lil taste of our Advanced Pistol Classes! Sign yourself up for one of our upcoming dates!Posted by Mad Dog Armory on Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Intermediate Handgun Course Total: $199.00
- Audience: For those who want to effectively navigate and shoot.
- Duration: 4 hours.
- At least 21 years old.
- If underage they must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Basic understanding of firearm safety and handling. Has taken our Defensive Handgun Course, another safety course with proof of completion, or is able to show their credentials as a current or former law enforcement or military personell.
- Pants are preferred. DO NOT wear low cut tops, tank tops, or open-toed shoes. Hot brass will be ejected from the firearm.
- A valid form of ID
- Pistol w/ two mags
- 200 rnds of target ammunition
- Firearm holster (IWB or OWB)
- Magazine holster
- Sturdy belt
- Safety gear
- Directly to the Wyoming Antelope Club.